Monday, November 24, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Hi folks,
Well I finally jumped on the band waggon and created a Blog...better late than never hey :)
I am strangely nervous. Feel like I am exposing myself a little...but here goes.
Not really sure what sort of Blog this will be. Many of my friends have creative, crafty type Blogs which are really great (I will get around to posting links to those soon). However, I think mine is going to be a little of a mix of things.
You see I have recently become a mum, or mom, depending on where you're from. BTW yes, I am British but I'm living in the U.S.A so my spelling may have a mix of both versions of English...anyway I digress. Yes, a new mum and I wanted to have a place to share some of my experiences and maybe even offer a few words of advice from time to time for those beginning motherhood themselves. But DISCLAIMER...I am not a professional...er...anything , so no suing me, O.K!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay! Can't wait to see what you post.